Monday, March 11, 2013

Lil' lost lamb

Hello again.
It's me.
Thank God for 60th anniversaries and cake crumbs!  Tee hee.
I enjoyed church yesterday.
So nice to have all the music after waiting all week long.  That Arlene can sure tickle the ivories.
LaVerne was interesting.  I liked hearing his story about when he was a boy and listening for the voice of God. 
And I liked the part where Jesus is like a shepherd who risks to go find a lost sheep. 
But I don't think I like the part about embracing the life that comes from dying; I like the idea of rejoicing over a found lamb!
Ken Janzen told a shocking story of flying in a dark storm over Africa and how God showed him the runway.
Then they prayed for all the servants of the church, especially Trisha the elder, although she doesn't seem that old to me.
I'd kinda like someone to pray for me sometime.
Pastor Ray says God went looking for the lost lamb who got itself in trouble. 
I wonder if God will ever look for me?  Sometimes I think I'd like to be found, but sometimes I feel like I am right where I need to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment